Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Pepe Deluxe 🐸 Telegram
πŸ’₯ 2-page-summary πŸ’₯ 3-30-21 πŸ’₯
10:53 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 07:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Wouldn't that be the greatest ever. REAL patriots ffs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
30 March, 01:13
I have felt the whole operation is Divinely inspired. ALL OF IT!! This is totally biblical in so many ways.I feel it is beyond human comprehension, all that has happened on earth and in the heavens for this to reach this point. Prayer and gratitude for God's tender mercies is needed. Thanks Kat so much for your work. You are a true GRINDER as Sec. Pompeo would say. God Bless young patriot. So glad to call you fren. You are helping many people. We all have different gifts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 March, 01:47
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
What a GREAT description!! "A true GRINDER." LOL. I feel that way. Grrrrrrrrr Not gonna let negativity get in the way of extraordinary miraculous Divine accomplishments. Nearly there. I FEEL it. GOD WINS!! I never forgetπŸ™πŸ˜»πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΈπŸ’š

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
30 March, 11:32

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 March, 11:08
ThanQ for this excellent analysis. WTP are weary, and postings like this strengthen us. WWG1WGA

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
ThanQ for this excellent analysis. WTP are weary, and postings like this strengthen us. WWG1WGA

PAIN NOW @PAIN
When? Because soon was about 4 months ago. Right now and today we have absolutely nothing......unless you count Trump's meaningless statements and Jr plowing Guilfoyle as something. Now Linny Wood wants to be the chair of the SC Republican Party? Without even pretending to prove the election fraud he said would be so easily proven? I am stunned that people are still buying the crap from these grifters.

No justice.
No President.
Zero PUBLIC arrests.
No country.

DEAD.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
30 March, 10:59
thank you!πŸ’šπŸΈβœ…πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸŒ·

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
πŸ™ A privilege 😻πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ