walker Fast @Fastwalker
In 19 seconds you'll see PROOF that HOLLYWOOD GLOBALISTS KNEW.... and JOKED ABOUT IT - IN OUR FACES - 40 YEARS AGO
10:49 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
01 April, 05:21
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Wow this crap makes me sick knowing they have been planning this evil crap for generations and they posion everything from our food ,water and everything we put in our bodies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 March, 01:10
admitting my age by saying “I remember that episode”!
Barney Miller
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
30 March, 01:05
mist definitely not funny

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 March, 12:59
This clip was passed around a while back & I was like 🤔

I didn't watch much tv then or later but with what I've studied concerning "predictive programming" things like this make perfect sense

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
30 March, 12:57
Joking about it to make it seem ludicrous. Great find!

julie baja @JB4DJT
30 March, 12:21
profound🤯

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 March, 11:50
Hidden IN Plain Sight.
That's How They Roll.
It's THEN Not Their Fault
IF Someone IS Asleep At The Wheel!

Being Called Crazy Conspiracy Nut Since The Late '60's Certainly Has Been Fun.
Never Once Have I Waivered From Truth...
And So... Here We Are.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 March, 11:49

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 11:15
Some of us were nodding & high-fiving when that episode originally aired.

We are PAST tired of waiting these days.

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 March, 12:36
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
yes, I remember watching that show all the time... uh, even though I am eternally 25 years old...