Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
30 March, 02:55
45 + Q + ANONS = GREAT AWAKENING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 March, 03:03
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Late Nighter @ the Lago!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 08:30
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Same old same old from Team Trump. Lots of talk, zero action. Donald golfing and crashing weddings, Junior pounding Guilfoyle when he isn't hunting or fishing. Meanwhile more good American Patriots die every day and for no good reason. Is what it is.

So brutal to watch you all chase your tails. Ugh.

WAKE THE MOTHER FUCK UP ALREADY!

30 March, 10:29
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
WTH are you here for then....haha

PAIN NOW @PAIN
Watching people like you fuck yourself. How about instead of falling for the Trump con, we march to DC and end this entire scam ourselves? Trump isn't going to do anything. They are dragging this out to the midterms because they know the low IQ Patriot will eat up every bit of it. And what do we have RIGHT NOW and TODAY?

Still nothing. Zero PUBLIC arrests. No Country. No President. And good people dying as I type this. Why am I here? Laughing at people like you who have gotten skull fucked to the point of mental illness!
10:33 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
30 March, 10:36
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I used to live in DC , you ain't gonna do shit there cept get yourself nuked. smh