Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Hmmm, 17 & 45 minute timestamps in Scavino’s tweet.
10:29 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
31 March, 04:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
0:34=2x17

and the angle of the aircraft looks like 45 degrees

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
31 March, 12:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
30 March, 12:41
So, tomorrow is the last day of March. Here we are almost 6 months after the fraudulent election without any perceived remedies. Going into March we kept hearing "March Madness"
Did we miss something?
Sure things have been odd and strange but I wouldn't say its been madness.
So I guess now we hope something huge happens in April?? And then May? And then June?
I want to believe but I feel frustrated. Here's hoping for something epic happens in April.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
30 March, 05:09
In response Jack Miller to his Publication
Nah, you're not alone with that frame of mind. I've been following this crap since the 4-5th Q post. Haven't seen much of anything happen other than a few tiny meaningless things. As I still have hope, I've lost faith in the "Plan", I don't see any evidence of Patriots in control, I'm tired of holding the line, I honestly am thinking we've all been taken for a ride.

Cali Warrior @CaliWarriorMel
30 March, 11:44
And "FF" on the vertical wing.... 🤔

David Claflin @SuperIrish
30 March, 03:05
In response Cali Warrior to her Publication
FF is First fighter wing out of Langley.

Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 11:19
Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post???
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

James Mays @wLandJforAll
30 March, 11:18
More Satan false flags inbound? maybe the satan nike shoes werent enough... we need anotyer FF (from the white hats) to shed some more light

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
30 March, 10:44
FF ... 66.. OR false flag??.. hmmm a warning?

Mnp Sna @ms2021
30 March, 10:37
Q#970 03/28/2018 00:45:17 (Notice Timestamp)
Done in 30.

House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.
Q

Ttt Keepingup @Tkeepingup
30 March, 10:36
and that letter?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 March, 10:32
Nice 6's as well...