JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 March, 09:03
Aside from the obvious trolls weโ€™re seeing on this platform the past couple of days I am very happy with the general positivity weโ€™re maintaining. It has been an exhausting haul but will only make our inevitable victory all the sweeter. Great work Patriots! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#GoodVibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
30 March, 12:58
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Did you archive/download any of the info on our really huge thread on Twitter - the one with 48 of us or the smaller one where there was only 20 something of us?

There's some good posts on that I can't get to since #ThePurge ! I can't find 55@72 sec either, Big Tony- have you found him? Peacock? I did find Dan Auito though๐Ÿ˜‚ #DanDanTheLifeIsGoodMan ๐Ÿ˜˜.

I'm going to upload the video of my granddaughter saying #ThePledge that was pinned to my acct which everyone loved. She had that "Pain" Grateful Dead shirt on? Remember that? I'm going to repost that! Joe M๐Ÿ˜Ž said he would watch it when he needed that special lift.๐Ÿ˜‡โค It had over 200K likes because she meant it! #littlepatriot as #Patriots come in all sizes! #Entheos either. He was my ๐Ÿง buddy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396