Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 January, 12:45
👀🕶 New MILSPECOPS Monkey. You're gonna wanna see this! https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 02:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 02:18
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
look at the number of this drop👀

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
22 January, 03:10
drop 35. Does that mean March 5? I’ve heard that date mentioned before.

22 January, 03:16
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
march 4 was the original date of beginning and ending of the terms of president and vp. through the 20th amendment in 1933 it was moved to january 20

22 January, 03:23
OK so it’s drop 35. And it’s not a date. What does it mean then?

22 January, 03:32
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
dont hold onto dates. the field of warfare is always changing. think chess

OK well you said it’s not a date and I said OK what is it then? And I have no idea what the numbers in chess mean. So
03:46 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableCowgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable Cowgirl, click on at the bottom under it