Doq Holliday @doqholliday
πŸ‘€πŸ•Ά New MILSPECOPS Monkey. You're gonna wanna see this! https://m.youtube.com/watc...
12:45 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
dak kodas @dakkodas
23 January, 09:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yuppers...Sunday are my favorite days to gather with Family...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 January, 12:46
i loved seeing his faith come alive again. i appreciate his humanity and authenticity - this has been up and down for all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Zaragoza @Leezia
23 January, 12:40
Worried me. saying πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Vic Tory patriots @17OkieVictor
22 January, 08:34
πŸ‘€πŸ™ Thank you! Thats highly doosting.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 January, 08:31
Thank You! πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
22 January, 08:06
I messaged him early this morning that George News was at PBI...hoping this has something to do with my assumption that they were insulated and flying abroad. cant wait for my kiddos to go to sleep so I can watch it!

Teresa Marks @TeresaLovesFreedom
22 January, 04:14
Except WaPo said he is having lunch today at the golf club in MarALago and they quoted him?

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
22 January, 08:34
In response Teresa Marks to his Publication
With no pictures

Berry Good @Berries4all
23 January, 09:28
In response Teresa Marks to his Publication
That was classic. Makes it seem like he is here, when he is gone.

The ITGeek99 @ITGeek99
22 January, 04:10
@doqholliday - After watching that, I tracked thisout of CHS. Was on radar for about an hour before it went dark.

Could this be Trump Ex-Filing CONUS on a UK RAF bird?
https://flightaware.com/li...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 January, 03:53
What a time to be alive!

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
22 January, 02:48
SPOT ON!

Cajun Patriot Mom @1Cajunpatriot
22 January, 02:33
interestingπŸ§πŸ‘€

It's Habbening!!! @julzee
Cool. His video is 11:11 long 🀭

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
22 January, 02:32
Whoa

Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
22 January, 02:22
I saw earlier. If it is correct, Trump and the Military are on it!!

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
22 January, 02:19
watch this AndWeKnow video. Great explanation and proofs of who the real current president is. πŸ˜€
https://rumble.com/vd3kcr-...

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
22 January, 10:35
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 02:18
Nana is so happy to see him with this. He worried me for about a half a second the other day.
Everyone has the demon of doubt one one shoulder, but that our God that the angels of faith on the other shoulder are louder and way more convincing!
Much love to Monkeyworks!
He has been one of my favorite Patriots since this journey began!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 02:04

Bella Red @BellaRed
22 January, 02:14
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Could this be our FRIDAY???

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 02:18
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
look at the number of this dropπŸ‘€

Truth777 God Wins @Truth27
22 January, 01:59
It was mentioned that Nanshe chartered a fishing boat out of Charleston last week, and conditions became unfavorable for her - hence missing days on deck. Someone filling in for her, now? Inconclusive, but a possibility.

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
22 January, 01:53
thank you.

John Galt @johngalt
22 January, 01:53
Enjoy the show! #Fooked

Amish Patriot @AmishPatriot
22 January, 01:51
george news shared a live location the night before last at mar a largo. last night he shared a location of palm beach Airport around the departure time. wonder if he'll share another location tonight

Denni USA @DenniUSA
22 January, 02:59
In response Amish Patriot to his Publication
Where can we follow George News now?πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Paint Head @Paint
22 January, 01:36
TrustingπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸΈ

Daniel ... @WQKE
22 January, 01:35
Definetly very interesting. DJT off the grid.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
22 January, 01:22
You want a good laugh? watch Santa Surfing's new video proving not only are we watching a movie, but the production value is, well, let's just say, hysterical! https://rumble.com/vd44ql-...

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Omg, just watched it! She is hilarious, and has a lot of good info! I bought a Trump visor from her store!πŸ˜‰ Thanks for sharing!

Carla Harmon @carlasherea
23 January, 10:40
In response Janet Love to her Publication
The pic of Hillary with a new hairdo and Jill heavier is so clearly not the same day or even year. Those things make me discredit vidoes.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
22 January, 01:14
11:11 length!

Stew Lew @Stewlew
22 January, 01:11
whos tge guy in cuffs

Fla Patriot @FlaPatriot77
22 January, 01:23
In response Stew Lew to his Publication
Roy Blunt I think...if you're talking about the guy after "inauguration"

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Stew Lew @Stewlew
whos tge guy in cuffs

Stew Lew @Stewlew
whos tge guy in cuffs

Stew Lew @Stewlew
whos tge guy in cuffs

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
22 January, 01:10
nice 2 c u fren