Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 11:49
Around this time 4 years ago 'half' of America was screaming the election was rigged. Fools no more.
Change is on the horizon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
22 January, 03:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wished this horizon would get the steppin' cuz this Patriot is sick of looking at Biden on everything I see. I want My President Trump back, the true President !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
22 January, 03:24
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
You are not using common sense rather emotion...Military in complete control. Barmy Biden is necessary optics....

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
22 January, 03:37
In response ... ... to his Publication
yes I know that very well but, it's my words and mine alone,, I know exactly what's going on, it's all optics !! but I don't like looking at the fake double/clone or what ever the hell he is.

... ... @Luciferlost
22 January, 03:41
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
😂😂 he's playing a role...yeah I get it. We all want them gone asap

Only people mentioned by TammyDowell73 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤, click on at the bottom under it