Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 11:49
Around this time 4 years ago 'half' of America was screaming the election was rigged. Fools no more.
Change is on the horizon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
22 January, 03:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wished this horizon would get the steppin' cuz this Patriot is sick of looking at Biden on everything I see. I want My President Trump back, the true President !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
You are not using common sense rather emotion...Military in complete control. Barmy Biden is necessary optics....
03:24 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luciferlost in this post can reply
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
22 January, 03:37
In response ... ... to his Publication
yes I know that very well but, it's my words and mine alone,, I know exactly what's going on, it's all optics !! but I don't like looking at the fake double/clone or what ever the hell he is.

... ... @Luciferlost
22 January, 03:41
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
😂😂 he's playing a role...yeah I get it. We all want them gone asap