Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Around this time 4 years ago 'half' of America was screaming the election was rigged. Fools no more.
Change is on the horizon Patriots.
11:49 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
25 January, 12:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Amen! Can't wait! 🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
25 January, 12:08
ALL ways appreciate your encouragement!
Mahalo~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 January, 04:25
SOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO HEAR!

Followbk 2day, VK?

#ChangeUnderway

William Filer @TahoeBilly
22 January, 04:20
The troll below needs a Rod of God up his you know who.

Ilona Rabinovich @LanaQ369
22 January, 04:12
Hey shit head, stupid AI bot account, We watching you die slow. Its priceless. And braindead terrorists that keeping ur life line alive are going down. Take as many as you can. They not ascending anytime SQQN anyway. Waste off sperm, every single one off them. As for you, burn in hell u shitty pathetic AI 3D dead Matrix

William Filer @TahoeBilly
22 January, 04:19
In response Ilona Rabinovich to her Publication
Who's the bot, bot. VK has had many confirmations, tgfo.

Coral ___ @Coral_
22 January, 04:10
fact. i feel it that!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
22 January, 04:03
Thank God! Bring on the light!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
22 January, 03:59
Amen VK 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 January, 03:55

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 January, 03:45
VK, do you or anyone here know what this is please

Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
22 January, 05:12
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Secret Service lapel pin is what it *looks* like.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 January, 03:36
Yes, Sir. Change is on the Horizon 🙏 God Bless 🙏

Dean Lech @Deanlech9
22 January, 03:25
watch monkey werx from today. this is a must watch
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

... ... @Luciferlost
22 January, 03:22
A controlled Biden wrecking the joint is perfect optics.....👍

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
22 January, 03:17
I wished this horizon would get the steppin' cuz this Patriot is sick of looking at Biden on everything I see. I want My President Trump back, the true President !!

... ... @Luciferlost
22 January, 03:24
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
You are not using common sense rather emotion...Military in complete control. Barmy Biden is necessary optics....

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
22 January, 03:27
In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication
im so sorry for your loss, prayer hugging you💞 congratulations on rainbow 🌈 baby though and prayers of strength for you through these tough days. i started following in the shadows, not having a 🐦account. i believe in Trump's speech endings keeping me encouraged and 17 shows up too often for me apart from the internet in my days. and yesterday i read Numbers 21 the whole chapter-it was written beside John 3:11 in my Bible-it connected dots in my own mind and the energy that flowed throughout that moment I was like okay Lord, here we go&crumbs just keep making sense.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 03:14
Glory to GOD thank you Heavenly Father. God's Speed to His righteous

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
22 January, 03:07
❣️❣️🙏🙏

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
22 January, 02:44
EXACTLY- way more than most think! Hey, Vincent, let's get everyone to follow @martingeddes - he joined (might have had something to do with it) yet he's not posting yet- let's overwhelm him with followers so we get to see his amazing art here and read his insights!

Bee Saved @BSaved
22 January, 02:15

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
22 January, 01:43

Don Johnson @DonJohnson
22 January, 01:38

Dario Lacic @CroPat
22 January, 01:37
Dear Patriots, we all witnessed a classic colour revolution on a massive scale. The overthrow of the legit winner and country itself. No way that Trump knew everything and didn't secure a biblical event and instead just handed ppl into the hands of Beijing. Military got all evidence and they have to take the country back (11.3 code). Trump paved the way and walked away temporarily so won't be perceived as a dictator. No massive riots while in the WH. If the path wasn't prepared while in control and sitting on tons of evidence, full control of MIL, it's too late. I doubt it wasn't prepared.

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
22 January, 01:32
APL up more yet?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 January, 01:32
Longing for this horizon, VK !!!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 January, 01:25
Don't bother retweeting this person if no one can see their posts. Otherwise post us a screenshot please,

Ryan Easlon

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
22 January, 01:17
vk could you like get a list of people for people to follow. or start a thread qnd qsk them to respond too . thanks

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 January, 01:34
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
He won't tell you who to follow. Just read the comments of those who reply to his tweets. You'll get a good idea of who to follow.

You could also take a look at his twitter account to see who he follows as well.

Just follow those you can see the evidence of where they stand.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 January, 12:49
GMVK yup [those ] people are Stupid it is so Obvious what is going on nothing seems real . March we will get Redemption . by the way i miss the time stamps just . 🇺🇸🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 January, 12:43
4 days ago '2/3' of America was screaming the election was rigged.