Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There are two potential origins of Easter and neither of them have anything to do with the ressurection:

1. Ishtar
2. Eostere

Both pagan Godesses.

Look them up and learn something new.

God is no respector of persons.

Your particiption in bullshit is a mockery.
01:34 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sister Belle @SisterBelle
01 April, 11:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
you should not sound like you are condemning people who have not been enlightened....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Cherry @Oleglory
01 April, 04:26
the word of god is the only truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
31 March, 07:02
Correct Doq......

interdasting, huh?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Mark Kirin @markkirin
30 March, 11:51
Exactly - told my family the same thing years ago - in one ear and out the other.

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
30 March, 11:41

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 March, 07:57
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
Can't wait for them to take this down!
Major eyesore and right in your face!

https://www.hallwines.com

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
30 March, 10:33
A mere four days ago. What changed?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 March, 08:31
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
Large following-follows almost no one=crowds to keep attended to so to maintain that following. I stopped following those that contradicted themselves directly like this and had the same follower/follow imbalance. I do follow a few, but stop when they do this kind of thing, or try to sell me something (paraphernalia. hats, etc.), or have pay links/donation requests.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
31 March, 07:08
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
You don't have to believe in Easter to know God.

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
30 March, 08:15
I have no idea what that means..”God is no respector of persons” ?
I am counfounded sometimes by your limited understanding of the divine to which you seem to ascribe ordinary mental judgmental ideas and mundane human attributes.
The divine energy is beyond the mind and embraces all in its ecstatic unconditional love. The eternal witness of its own divine play. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
30 March, 01:41
In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication
this new age stuff is a snare. dont let yoursef think too highly of yourself.

jesus christ is the focus, not the divine(insert fancy pagan word here) nonsense.

thats a lie.

stop fighting with people and start listening to the truth as it is, not what you want it to be.

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
30 March, 07:40
That's o.k....I'll pray for you to God because, clearly, you need it. God bless.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
30 March, 04:59
dang look how angry you sound lol

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
30 March, 04:18
Amen! Preach it brother! Never celebrated Holloween either.

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
30 March, 04:16
Very interesting, thank you!

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
30 March, 03:25
People, believe everything you want, but I know Jesus Christ is real! I'm in His presence when I pray! He looks upon the heart, so when I celebrate His birth and death, He sees the sincerity of my heart, not any presumed false pagan bs. In His namw. By the power of His blood.

Christina Maga @Christina71
30 March, 02:46
I didn't even put up a Christmas tree and no Easter fake stuff going on here either. Done, until I know all the truths.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 March, 02:39
Learning something new......been a while....thanks!!!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 March, 02:12
All the way back to Nimrod celebrating the son of BAAL. SATANIC.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
30 March, 02:02
This may help.

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
30 March, 01:51

Quester215 ... @Quester215
31 March, 07:18
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
ummmm....what exactly is that?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
30 March, 01:46
preach it!

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
30 March, 01:46
of course
thats just a snapshot
of the big picture!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
30 March, 01:45
The Resurrection is likely the "pit of Hell dwellers"main point
of attack and mockery-- Jesus rising in victory over death
the demons high fived for their own end unknowingly

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
30 March, 01:36
godesses of fertility

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
all holidays are based on pagan holidays

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
That is correct

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
30 March, 01:47
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
of course we all know Christmas isn't in the Bible and Christ was born on 9/11