Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 01:34
There are two potential origins of Easter and neither of them have anything to do with the ressurection:

1. Ishtar
2. Eostere

Both pagan Godesses.

Look them up and learn something new.

God is no respector of persons.

Your particiption in bullshit is a mockery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
30 March, 08:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have no idea what that means..”God is no respector of persons” ?
I am counfounded sometimes by your limited understanding of the divine to which you seem to ascribe ordinary mental judgmental ideas and mundane human attributes.
The divine energy is beyond the mind and embraces all in its ecstatic unconditional love. The eternal witness of its own divine play. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
this new age stuff is a snare. dont let yoursef think too highly of yourself.

jesus christ is the focus, not the divine(insert fancy pagan word here) nonsense.

thats a lie.

stop fighting with people and start listening to the truth as it is, not what you want it to be.
01:41 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TGAwakeningQ in this post can reply
Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
30 March, 10:49
In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication
I speak from my limited spiritual experiences only over the past 25 years which I found prove the ancient sanskrit vedanta teachings to be accurate.
Names and forms may vary but the truth is One whatever name you choose.
I adore Christ/ Jesus and that incredible love.

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
31 March, 06:42
In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication
ive been awake for 4 months, but im a living testimony to his awesomeness. so ill take my chances on jesus christ the son of God, who died for our sins and was ressurected and ascended into heaven.

the rest are evil spirits and fallen angels. Nope.

appreciate the rainbows and lollipops but we dont agree here, and thats okay.

you have an awesome day.