Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 01:34
There are two potential origins of Easter and neither of them have anything to do with the ressurection:

1. Ishtar
2. Eostere

Both pagan Godesses.

Look them up and learn something new.

God is no respector of persons.

Your particiption in bullshit is a mockery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JAngel24 in this post can reply
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
31 March, 07:08
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
You don't have to believe in Easter to know God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 March, 08:31
Large following-follows almost no one=crowds to keep attended to so to maintain that following. I stopped following those that contradicted themselves directly like this and had the same follower/follow imbalance. I do follow a few, but stop when they do this kind of thing, or try to sell me something (paraphernalia. hats, etc.), or have pay links/donation requests.

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
30 March, 11:43
you're missing the point

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
30 March, 11:46
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
Oh bullshit. What complete and utter bullshit. Rabbits and easter eggs are not a sign of paganism. You people need to stop with this nonsense!!! Let people celebrate how they want......you're sounding just like the damn liberals who are trying to take away all that is innocent and good!!! Do you people realize you sound just like THEM?!?!?! GTFOH!