Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Stop participating in bullshit traditions.

Easter?

Since when did Christ's ressurection fit with white bunny rabbits and colored eggs?

We've all been duped folks.

The ones that claim to lead are not leaders.

They're either brainwashed or participating players.

Pagans have been tricking us our whole lives.

The time to stop going along with it is NOW!
01:22 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 April, 04:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It's Resurrection Sunday. Easter is a Baal unholy day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
31 March, 01:10
G312
Jhn 4:25
The woman *said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming (He who is called Christ); when that One comes, He will declare G312 all things to us.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
30 March, 04:23
did easter, christmas etc. but personally i never attached it to a religon. my kids know it as times to do for others. give gifts to others at christmas not looking for gifts vack. hold an egg hunt for famlies to gather and enjoys the littles adventure. watch the littles share the eggs so all have same amount. use a negative commercial event to raise kindness and sharing. Use the cabals tools against them. its much more fun to create good , smiles and laughter. We all have free will. sometimes saying " don't do" a certain thing creates them to do it because you said no. where ever you are bring joy and love. love always wins.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
30 March, 03:21
we need to relearn everything!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 March, 01:47
Even as a kid, I thought easter was odd. The whole rabbit and egg thing just didn't make sense

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
30 March, 01:37

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 March, 01:59
Okay Doc...Fine, I'm Reclaiming my own holidays, rabbits and eggs good for the tummy😋, BUT you are not going to take away my sugar plum fairies dancing around in my head🤪🧚

Diane Ross @dianeross48
30 March, 01:28
I am pretty sure that Easter comes from Ishtar. It has been awhile since I researched all this, but I came away convinced that Easter is a pagan fertility celebration. I prefer to call the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ - Resurrection Day.

julie Snow @Jewels1421
30 March, 04:20
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Easter and Christmas are both pagan “holidays”

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 March, 01:13

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Rinka May @rinkamay
30 March, 01:44
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I agree, I rejoice on the particular day and many across the world will participate in Easter celebrations on the Orthodox Holiday...does it matter? NO. I choose to remember my Risen Lord by gathering with family and having hopefully a heavenly day. The energy wasted on these types of arguments really is such a waste. Also...don't Fuss with my chocolate bunny. He did nothing wrong!!! He just wants to be eaten, is that so wrong???

RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
30 March, 11:54
The first clue should have been rabbits and eggs. Rabbits don't lay eggs.

But then, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy......we've been lied to our entire lives; passed on because of the innocence which was actually, not as innocent as we think!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 March, 11:15

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
30 March, 10:00
Christmas: to get everyone to run up their credit cards
Easter: to help the candy industry

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
30 March, 10:34
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Exactly! What does Santa Claus have to do with Christ and Christmas?!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
30 March, 09:18
Christian missionaries used the pagan holidays to help bring the pagans into Christianity. Enjoying Santa at Christmas and the Easter Bunny at Easter as a kid never lessened my close walk with God nor my true understanding of those holidays which is up to parents to instill in their children.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 March, 09:03
plus d'oeufs de Paques alors ? 🙄merde

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
30 March, 09:00
Many holiday (holy days) have been bastardized and commercialized. Without Jesus we would perish. His resurrection is what Easter is all about. Things may get distorted but God never changes. His word never changes. His promise has never changed. Christians are charged with "the great commission" of telling others about Jesus. God is not the author of confusion. Have faith and focus your hearts and mind on Jesus. The gate is narrow. 🕊🕊🕊

Robert Travers @Robert1957
30 March, 08:54
All "christian" holidays are actually Pagan solstice and lunar calendar events. I personally do not celebrate any if them. Yes....I am a Christian.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 March, 11:39
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Yep. Truth is burried very Deep below surface of what MORTAL EYES could see.

It is REASON behind REAGAN WAS SHOT, then in 3 Days... You know...

https://youtu.be/HKOS_IIRY...

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
30 March, 08:53
Well, that's our own damn fault, isn't it? We stopped reading the Bible for ourselves and gave the responsibility of translating it all for us to charlatans.We got lazy AF....Nobody put a gun to our heads and made us celebrate rabbits and eggs.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
30 March, 08:43
Never understood it and my kids were never care. Now that they are in early and began to question it.
Thank Q movement every day that not only waking up adults but also teens. Mine, atleast. They begin to question everything and actual research and even be careful with the sources.
#win

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
30 March, 08:44
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
*... Now that they are in early TEENS...

PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 08:36
Ok. I'll play along. They are killing us EVERY fucking day. We sit here on this forum and do nothing about it. Trump is doing nothing about. Jr is plowing Guilfoyle when he is not hunting or fishing. When are we going to wake up and raise hell and end this scam?

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
30 March, 08:12
Never liked the idea of easter bunnies and egg hunts. Never made sense to me to, even as a child. What could that possibly have to do with Jesus' resurrection?

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
30 March, 07:00
You can thank Emperor Constantine and the Council of Nicea for merging Easter with the pagan celebration of Spring. It was considered pragmatic at the time, since Rome was tearing itself to pieces with Pagans and Christians ripping each other to shreds. Many rituals of Christianity have Pagan origins, including consuming the "flesh and blood" of Christ. It works well with the tradition of the Last Supper, which was the Passover meal Jesus shared with His Apostles. The Sabbath was originally Saturday, as in the Jewish tradition, but got moved to the day that Pagans worshipped the sun, also known as SUNday. Even Jesus, Himself, was merged with the Pagan god Horus; Isis, the ancient goddess and mother of Horus, was also a virgin mother. Also, fun fact, the new year used to begin in Spring. But then King Charle IX of France in 1564 changed it. Those who stuck to the original new year instead of the new one in January were called fools. And that is the story of April Fools Day.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
30 March, 06:27
The Satanists feast during Easter .... Their sacrifices intensify over this time ..... remember to them Jesus was their greatest sacrifice .....Bunnies & Adrenochrome etc etc they put it in your face

Now look at the timing of the Ship in the Suez canal .... Spanner in the works of their “supply”

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
30 March, 07:12
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench ( Lyrics HQ ) - YouTube

From The color and the shape album 1997

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
30 March, 08:58
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
i hope they are not getting their supply! even though did not unload the cargo for everyone to see like we hoped. We have to keep faith God is in control and Whitehats are doing what God says.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
30 March, 05:59
👍Exactly ,mate...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 March, 04:33
Well ya but, let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Really evil hearted people have been tricking us. Catholicism means "Universal Church" and was created by the Roman Government to bring all of their cultures religions into one that everyone could (had to) follow. In this religion were placed traditions and overlapping symbolism from many prominent belief systems of their day.

None of the belief systems are inherently bad, paganism just means a belief system that is not a major belief system, turns out... just looked it up.... But even classical "paganism" like witchcraft isn't bad or evil. Just another boogeyman.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
30 March, 04:16
Amen! Never did the "Easter" thing and say "Happy Ressurection Day". Well said Doc!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
30 March, 01:40
ishtar is the goddess of fertility. its a pagan holiday celebrated with sex and rape. all holidays are based upon pagan holidays

John Washington @KeysMarg
30 March, 01:33
My Rabbits twerk for Daddy...
The info Up