r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🟠Jesse waters talking about how we’re watching a scripted movie👀👀 that is literally being produced and staged for us 🤯

And he shows a clip of THE TRUMAN SHOW which is what I have been telling you all to watch!!!!!!!!!! So many times!!!

He says Biden is being played by Jim Carey🤯🤯😳😳😳

How journalist’s questions are scripted...

Claims Fox isn’t included in the play(false)

Says Biden presidency has ‘producers’

Says Biden forgot his lines

And calls Harris an understudy...TOO GOOD🥳
The truth sets us free...
11:04 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
31 March, 04:41
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Ive looked up the heighths of Jim Carrey- two inches to tall. James woods - an inch to short but guess who is the exact same heighth as Joe? Steve Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
31 March, 12:04
🍿and the turning on each other begins 🍻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
31 March, 10:21

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 March, 12:40

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
31 March, 12:19
Better Call Saul 😉
I believe he would play Biden very well...

Bob Odenkirk

Miko BAC @Hopeful1
31 March, 02:50
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
I agree. His voice is similiar too.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 02:41
Could very well be.

QakeBaker & I have been going back & forth on whether it was Jim Carrey or James Woods.

After that fall up the stairs, we agreed it's Jim Carrey.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
30 March, 09:42
GRRRRRRR!!!

Very well done.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
30 March, 12:37
I'm just shocked Fox let him air it. Maybe because the Buyden administration has declared war on them they've wised up.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 March, 12:30
I saw Jim Carey was not a good guy on a couple different post and the list that went around about the arrest and executions at Gitmo he was on it but cant be confirmed .

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 March, 01:23
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Yep, me too.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
30 March, 12:25
makes perfect sense

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 March, 12:21
Awesome....no matter who's playing Biden....haha

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
30 March, 12:10
Biden is played by James woods.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 11:33
He misspelled annoying imbecile (harris)

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
29 March, 11:26
This is what we have been saying for months, now in the mainstream, watch the Water!
Also, Bidan's twitter pic looks exactly like the Truman Show.

Marley McCord @Marley808
29 March, 11:25
whaaaaaa? on msm??? 🤯

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
29 March, 11:22
Watch the water....

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 March, 11:14
James Woods........

Never Evil @NeverEvil
29 March, 11:13
I am not convinced its Jim Carrey. Jim Carrey has too big of an ego and his personality always shines through what ever he does. Even on the SNL skits of him playing Biden, you could tell it was Carrey.

I have no doubt the Potato in Chief isnt who they are promoting him to be, but I dont think its Carrey.