Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
29 March, 10:51
So, despite what the media is telling you, the Ever Given is STILL STUCK. What makes it even more of an odd situation? Google earth putting a BLACKOUT on the canal so we cant see what is happening. And I am hearing that media has been pushed back a mile from the incident "for there safety"
My thought: It is STUCK and WILL have to be unloaded and they DO NOT want anyone to see what is happening when they start removing containers.. Just my theory!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
wow ok shouldn't be surprised... very interesting! thanks for posting that... where did you see it's still stuck?
10:54 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
29 March, 10:55
In response white light to his Publication
Egyptian News saying what its PARTIALLY floating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
29 March, 11:00
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
Gonna bet the farm that you're right Mike 👍 if it is full of children as most are saying then, of course, they don't want anyone to see that... WOW this is BIG news 💣