Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
So, despite what the media is telling you, the Ever Given is STILL STUCK. What makes it even more of an odd situation? Google earth putting a BLACKOUT on the canal so we cant see what is happening. And I am hearing that media has been pushed back a mile from the incident "for there safety"
My thought: It is STUCK and WILL have to be unloaded and they DO NOT want anyone to see what is happening when they start removing containers.. Just my theory!
10:51 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by MikeStorm in this post can reply
Kristina Steinour @Teenpeach39
30 March, 08:33
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
Google Earth is not live. look it up, they tell you this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 08:48
In response Kristina Steinour to his Publication
Ah no, it isnt live but its refreshed every couple days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
30 March, 03:50
Google is blacking out the canal because only the black box has moved? The ship is still stuck? We'll be shown old photos of the ship in Bitter Lake instead of the ship containers being emptied of people?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 March, 01:39
Hmmm, you are right...Google Earth still has that strip blacked out. Very interesting!

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
30 March, 12:12
it has been moved to great bitter lake for inspection earlier today. marine radar sites will show you its location at anytime.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
30 March, 12:12
isnt tht typical... we will find out whats in there sooner than later..you cant hide from us.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 March, 10:57
Interesting...I've seen some remarks that it never moved & others are saying it ran aground again so maybe the thing is still motionless

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
29 March, 10:54
I believe you are correct! Great info!!!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
wow ok shouldn't be surprised... very interesting! thanks for posting that... where did you see it's still stuck?

29 March, 10:55
In response white light to his Publication
Egyptian News saying what its PARTIALLY floating.

Here is a better look at how it is blacked out. That is unless half a ship can sail!