Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:16
Don't vax ever. God gave us bodies with immune systems for a reason.

However, wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone getting the vax was getting the "Trump HCQ Vax"?

🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy 141 @TruthLibertyJustice
29 March, 08:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That would violate the principle of informed consent. Well intended or not, beneficial or not, it would not be right. I don't find humor in tricking people. People need to be given accurate, truthful information in order to make wise decisions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
29 March, 10:02
In response Amy 141 to her Publication
The vaccine is still in experimental stage until sometime in 2023. You either get the vaccine or a placebo, it's not your choice.

Amy 141 @TruthLibertyJustice
"Experimental" does not necessarily mean placebos will continue to be administered. If what you say is true, are the participants--those receiving the injection AFTER the Emergency Use Authorization was issued--being INFORMED that they may or may not be receiving a placebo? I've not (officially) heard that the post-EUA research phase is placebo-controlled (other than by those who received the placebo prior to the EUA and do not go on to receive the actual vaccine post-EUA). Do you have a link?
10:47 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthLibertyJustice in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
30 March, 02:45
In response Amy 141 to her Publication
Imagine the laws regarding experimental vaccine may differ between countries. States too? You are suppose to sign a consent form and would have to read through the fine print before getting the vaccine. Do most people read the fine print? Most people I know have never seen the inserts for the flu shot, even though it is suppose to be given to each person before getting the flu shot. I have never had the flu shot and not ever going to get it, and won't get this vaccine either. HCQ I'd actually like to have on hand in case it's needed. Ivermectin is already in the house.... I live on a farm, it's a normal routine to worm your animals.