Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Did you miss it all today? Juan said Biden & Kamala will be sworn in at the Supreme Court! NOT the steps of the Capitol! You swear an oath in court!
12:54 AM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 January, 08:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
WHAT?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
19 January, 07:39
Are you still on TwatFat? How are you getting Juan's messages? I am kicked off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
19 January, 07:31
We will know soon enough whether or not Q may have been nothing more than a charlatan and if nothing happens to Harris and Biden this week, then I'd say that it is a foregone conclusion that Q making promises to us that were never meant to be fulfilled.

It will be a demoralizing blow, but nevertheless, surrender cannot be an option. We will have to regroup and do better than Q and the way we do that is that we have a plan and strategy that we clearly have every intention of fulfilling. There can be no offering of false hope and empty promises.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 January, 08:45
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Well i will make sure to never follow you and that shitty attitude.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
17 January, 11:48
YEP!! hehehehehehehehehe 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
15 January, 07:43
can you please shed a little more light on this? Will Pres Trump leave the WhiteHouse? I can't believe they would allow that EVIL back in! Will B & H be arrested after the inauguration?

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
15 January, 05:02
when did this happen

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 January, 05:02
i missed everything, work got in the way! 😞

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
15 January, 03:00
Does that mean they will be indicted and not inaugurated?

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
15 January, 11:47
yep i caught that

Dana Scully @DanaScully77
14 January, 02:20
i listened twice. the first ten minutes he was explicit. he said what im saying will be crucial to the latter part of what i will say. he was saying how AI cant understand certain things. i think he was telling us something that will not be happening. he said he knew people would panic. go back and listen.

Nait 002 @Nait002
14 January, 10:36

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
14 January, 10:35
What difference does it make to swear them in on the steps of the Supreme Court .v. the steps of the Capitol? An oath is an oath which the Biden admin. will break anyway.

15 January, 11:48
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
cause if the scotus has all the info on the treason they could be arrested right there

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
14 January, 10:15
what does this mean? How does this secure another 4 yeqrs for President Trump?

Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
14 January, 10:18
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
this is not another 4 year election

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
14 January, 10:12
Kim Clement prophesied that tthere would be 2 presidents at once! Maybe one under the "dead corporation" of the USA and one under the 1776 consitition?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
15 January, 11:58
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
I think POTUS was sworn in on the 11th. That would make sense.

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
15 January, 05:40
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
MSM will make you believe there is in fact a sworn-in 'virtual' 46th President of the 'United States Inc'. But there WILL be a TRUE 19th President of the United States Republic. Woodrow Wilson was the 18th.
And I'm just a fucking Dutch guy. Hey there!😏

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
14 January, 10:08
Maybe I don't quite get it. Sure, we can tag them for some more crimes, but we have enough already to invoke treason on all these clowns. Are we just doing this for a climatic end to this movie?

AtThe Ready @StarSeed44
14 January, 10:05
yayyy, DOQ! slowly finding all my FRENS🐸🐸🐸🐸

Rebecca Bocox @CbeccsB
14 January, 09:51
Yep. Definitely missed that. But, I knew there was something with that. Thanks, Doq!

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
14 January, 09:48
bwahahaahaahhaahaahahahaaaaaaaaaa!
#JusticeIsComing #GodWins

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 09:42
Juan O Savin has the same voice tendencies as the person that said he was Q on the Charlie Ward show the other day.
doqholiday

ralph giese @RalphWhistler
14 January, 09:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Time to seal the deal.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
14 January, 10:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Its two different people... Q is a group not a person.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 09:39
Yes Nana caught that just worried that patriots will give up once they see it not understanding that US Corporation no longer exists.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 January, 05:51
Did you hear Trump say to the Democrats, "Be careful what you wish for..." RE 25th Amendment? Biden and Harris will be sworn in. Biden will be ousted under the 25th. Harris will be President. Pelosi the new VP? 🤔

11.3 Incoming. 😉

Future Writer @FutureWriter
14 January, 09:25
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
what is the 11.3 incoming?

15 January, 11:52
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
How can Kamala be president if she was involved in the election fraud. how can Nancy be vp if she committed treason under oath in the congress counting votes knowing it was a fraud eletion?

Crystal Henderson @coastal02
14 January, 02:39
where did he come from?

Kenneth Alan @KennethAlan17
14 January, 01:43
Does anyone else think Juan sounds like Roger Stone?

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
14 January, 09:52
In response Kenneth Alan to his Publication
I think he sounds like Vince McMahon. I know, I know...but he does!

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
14 January, 10:10
In response Kenneth Alan to his Publication
Sounds like James Woods to me.

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
14 January, 01:15
where is his interview?

Janet Love @JanetLove82
14 January, 01:11
I watched his interview several times. He was the most emotional I've ever heard him. Then I watched Steve Picczeniks interview with AJ. Steve was adamant this is a military sting and Biden et al will be arrested and Trump will be POTUS on Jan 21. Those of us who have followed Q and know the plan, we're on board. Watching this take so long is gut wrenching for sure. I jave faith in POTUS, our military but mostly in God. This is God's Plan and in tthe end, God Wins.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
14 January, 09:52
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I listened to it twice and picked something up I missed the first time- he said that they were not going to get the codes.

Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
14 January, 01:05
Who Russell Jay Gould? I have ben asking and no one can answer. Real?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
14 January, 01:10
In response Jeannie Nelson to her Publication
Watch War Castles on YouTube! Russel Yay Gould is the one who captured the title 4 Flag and saved us from the Corporation in short terms. Deep State has continued following a path without ever telling the American People about this important fact! As per the old Masonic Order we are all lost at sea at birth. USA is a Corporation or rather it was!

https://youtu.be/Qv0QG63OR...
SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CAS..

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
14 January, 01:12
In response Jeannie Nelson to her Publication
War Castles is still on YouTube. I would start with some older videos and do your research. You will be blown away.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
14 January, 12:57
😁
5:01a.m. 1/14 it showed on your ts.