Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 January, 12:54
Did you miss it all today? Juan said Biden & Kamala will be sworn in at the Supreme Court! NOT the steps of the Capitol! You swear an oath in court!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
We will know soon enough whether or not Q may have been nothing more than a charlatan and if nothing happens to Harris and Biden this week, then I'd say that it is a foregone conclusion that Q making promises to us that were never meant to be fulfilled.

It will be a demoralizing blow, but nevertheless, surrender cannot be an option. We will have to regroup and do better than Q and the way we do that is that we have a plan and strategy that we clearly have every intention of fulfilling. There can be no offering of false hope and empty promises.
07:31 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 January, 08:45
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Well i will make sure to never follow you and that shitty attitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
18 February, 01:58
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Ya can't make this chit up.. when ya dig your heels in someone always wants to say well.. yanno..I heard..heard what..BS.. This plan is established and backed.. are ya part of it or not.. if not go away. Find another corner to sulk in. We don't wanna hear it!