Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 January, 12:54
Did you miss it all today? Juan said Biden & Kamala will be sworn in at the Supreme Court! NOT the steps of the Capitol! You swear an oath in court!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Maker @Bornfree
Kim Clement prophesied that tthere would be 2 presidents at once! Maybe one under the "dead corporation" of the USA and one under the 1776 consitition?
10:12 AM - Jan 14, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bornfree in this post can reply
ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
15 January, 05:40
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
MSM will make you believe there is in fact a sworn-in 'virtual' 46th President of the 'United States Inc'. But there WILL be a TRUE 19th President of the United States Republic. Woodrow Wilson was the 18th.
And I'm just a fucking Dutch guy. Hey there!😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Maker @Bornfree
15 January, 05:59
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
Heard your government had a rough day today!

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
21 January, 03:29
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
Aaaaaand i need to friggin correct myself here. Mistakes where made.
The 18th President of the Republic of the United States was Ulysses S. Grant. Sorry bout that.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
15 January, 11:58
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
I think POTUS was sworn in on the 11th. That would make sense.