Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Hi. Just to keep everyone updated.... I am going to change my prediction from 2 weeks to 6-8 weeks. Maybe earlier. All the smoke will lift and the truth will be obvious and undeniable. I promise, we have the royal straight flush. It is just going to take that long to play out. You may see things dribble out before then, but it is going to take 6-8 weeks for this hand of bridge to play out. But we GOT these sumbitches. I promise. https://t.me/PatrickMByrne
07:28 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
30 March, 10:12
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Actions speak louder than words. I wish these people would do something instead of talking 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
29 March, 09:34
Always looking towards the goal post.. Hopefully sooner than later of course.. But def getting tired of the "dangling of the carrot".. every week it's something else.. Just keep praying!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 March, 07:38
No dates, let's just live our lives and pray. We need to get in touch with God, our selves and our families. Continuing to swirl around in all the evil and negativity is only fueling the dark 🙏❣🙏