Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you go back...

You'll see that Trump always talked about his own vaccine. So did others.

It was very subtle.
07:10 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patty Terry @PattyT
30 March, 09:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i remember him getting so many doses but never heard any more of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
30 March, 10:15
Have been thinking about what youve been saying. Trump went to Walter Reed twice. So what if Trump gave his antibodies, while taking HCQ and they developed a vaccine based on his antibodies. Then that would mean all the Liberals have Trumps antibodies in them.
Wouldnt that be glorious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
30 March, 01:30
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Wow! Now that's a thought! Truth? Would be just like him. Let's pray this forward.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
30 March, 04:37
that TRUTH vaccine thingy...?

Rain Man @RainMan
30 March, 02:23
Doq, there's no going back

Shell WaterNSea @SEASHELL
29 March, 09:00
Don't Forget the Easter timeline. It is very important to 45 and Friends.
https://youtu.be/i8MmfceRL...

Maj Flip @UnacknowledgedQtruth
29 March, 08:01
HCQ is a therapeutic treatment & it acts a a prophylaxis for re-fection protection He went to India in Oct 2019 and bought 50 million doses.
India had less than 10K deaths from Covid-19 because HCQ is available over the counter!

Bush Wacker @Bushwacker
29 March, 07:46
personally know half a dozen or so who got vaxxed and were very sick. Its not HCQ. I dont understand this part of the plan. No way Im getting it but my sister and father got it even after numerous warnings.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
29 March, 09:44
In response Bush Wacker to his Publication
Couple people at work took it and they called out the next two days, 2nd shot(moderna) knocked them down for the count. 103 fever, body hurt so bad they coud barely move, and nauseous

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
30 March, 08:21
In response Bush Wacker to his Publication
It is precisely because of the warp-speed approach that I have not placed trust in the plan, not fully anyway.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
29 March, 07:30
Yes he did. Trump is always five steps ahead. We just need to all finish awakening from this evil agenda to destroy humanity.
#GodWins

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
31 March, 11:27
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
i wish i could get my friends to wake up!! most of them have received the 2nd jab!! Thank God my family is listening!

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
31 March, 11:39
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I have also read that anyone with adrenochrome in their system would have a deathly reaction to HCQ. Explains why Trump has been so pro vaccine. I couldn’t wrap my head around that for the longest time, but it is starting to make sense!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 March, 07:29
Why are people dying and others having health problems from the vaccine ? Even General Mcinerney said not to get it even though he got the first one but not getting any more he said Trump was being misinformed . Im just getting tired of this whole thing so much false info and you dont know who to believe . When is the truth going to come out ?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 07:22
SHUMAN METRE is NO LONGER NEEDED.
VITAL PART OF YOU YOUNGLINGS ALREADY MADE IT INTO 5D🤗😎😍

Vibe will now GOES UP TO 175
IN approx. 100+ it will kill all who take NUMBER OF BEAST 🤣🤣🤣

DEEP STATE WAS EXATLY THIS
👇👇👇
ALL WAS SHOWN TO YOU YEARS BEFORE
MATURITY EXAM 😎

https://youtu.be/ITUyark0D...

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
29 March, 07:18
HCQ or Regeneron?

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:14
Trump is good at talking, not very good at doing.

We want to end this scam? We will have to do it our MOTHER FUCKING selves!

WAKE UP FOLKS! BEFORE IT IS TOO MOTHER FUCKING LATE!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
29 March, 07:14
no thank you no vaccine for me nope 👎