Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What if Trump's vaccine is just liquid HCQ?

🤣🤣🤣
07:01 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
30 March, 04:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
and the military tested the others for efficacy & found nothing but a load of gene altering, dangerous chemicals to eventually use as proof against the deep state in tribunals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
30 March, 05:58
my thoughts exactly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Wack @Teapoddy
30 March, 03:04
maybe some medical person could analyze a vial.....?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 March, 01:16
But I still won't take it until we know exactly what is in it.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 March, 01:13
The US Army is in charge of vaccine distribution. The US Army has extensive research and development of vaccines. The US Army is sworn to protect We The People.
I will go with Trump HCQ vaccine for $500, Doc.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
30 March, 12:43
So which Vax is Trumps VAX????

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 March, 12:37
In container ships on both sides of the USA.....what I was thinking..

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
29 March, 07:51
Epic

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
29 March, 07:49
Thats what I have been speculating for some time now.....

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 March, 07:41
how do you know, untill it’s too late?? so far there’s bad stuff in all of them, or so we’ve seen on this platform.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 March, 07:31
DJT did not say he was vaccinated, he said they got a "shot"
words matter

karen hennigar @zeffwood
29 March, 07:25
He said it was both the cure and the vaccine...

laura rosario @Lauracr
29 March, 07:17
Trump Did take HCQ Which is considered a vaccine He never said what he took just that he was vaccinated

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 March, 07:15
MIL handling distribution this whole time. Bad boys can make their own poison vaxx, and MIL swapped it out for something either good or innocuous - kinda been my working theory this whole time.

in the process, evidence is captured and secured, and the people at large aren’t harmed.

remember, both sides have crisis actors re: vaxx deaths and illness

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 07:25
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
both sides have crisis actors!
omg
slipped right by me
feels TRUE

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 March, 08:15
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I had the theory until I personally know 3 people sick immediately after. one had a stroke and one died.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
29 March, 07:15
That is what I have been praying for.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
29 March, 07:11
Always wondered this, but then what about all the independent reports on the deaths? And horrible as it is, only way for people to wake up to Big Pharma is by showing them the truth... I don't know. It's a tough decision. Nearly all my family has had it. I'm in the UK, so maybe our one is the poisonous one after all. I'll pass anyway, more worried about the 'shedding' by the vaxed than anything else.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I have inlaws who were persuaded by their kids i to take the first...reacted badly on arm and didnt go for second one. confirmed benign they would finally stop worrying over ill advised 1st dose tbey took.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
29 March, 07:10
why are people dying and having reactions?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
29 March, 07:13
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
New batches are different from the one's produced before Juanuary 20th.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
29 March, 07:08
😏 Possibly. But I’ll stay away anyway personally. I’ve got the HCQ protocol already ordered if I catch the Wuhan flu, which isnt any worse than a normal flu and nothing to fear.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 March, 07:07
Really Doq?!? Smh..... I guess the joke is on all of us, huh.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
29 March, 07:07
I’ve been hoping it’s either that or a placebo instead of an mRNA.

Michele G.. @MicheleG
29 March, 07:05
i wouls sleep better for sure!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 March, 07:05
Friend: You get vaxed? I’m on my second one!
Me: Nope-On the HCQ.
Friend: HCQ doesnt work.
Me: 🙄

VINDICATION!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Your friend has a long road ahead.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 March, 07:03
What if its switched ... Modern and Phizer are the ones to fear ... Has Trump named his?

Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
29 March, 07:03
Then my prayers would be answered 🙏🙏🙏

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
29 March, 07:02
But people are dying from it, I really don't get why he is touting it as world-saving.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:04
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Prove it? I havent heard of anyone I know dying from it. Ive seen reports by the MSM. Thats it.