r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🏛 POLITICS - MyPillow guy Mike Lindell says that "Donald Trump will be back in office in August” as a result of the voter fraud lawsuit he'll be filing. []
05:40 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
29 March, 06:55
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
does august play into nesara 120 days?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 06:37
I DONT TRUST BANNON NOR LEXIE JONES

MIKE SEEMS TO ME BEEN LEGIT, SO THIS IS OBVIOUSLY HONEY POT 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
29 March, 06:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
bothwere mentioned in kappy's 'brackets & jackets'

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 March, 06:05
wth is up with that eye on the pic w/the eagle? and august? seriously? all unvax people will be grounded to our homes - unable to go anywhere - and guns will be confiscated by then. this plan is seriously not aligning with me. and what about "no dates"? i am thinking that is a narrative - a fake narrative. if this is a war against dimensionals (evil) - they see it all anyway so sharing details doesn't mess up the plan.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 March, 06:05
wth is up with that eye on the pic w/the eagle? and august? seriously? all unvax people will be grounded to our homes - unable to go anywhere - and guns will be confiscated by then. this plan is seriously not aligning with me. and what about "no dates"? i am thinking that is a narrative - a fake narrative. if this is a war against dimensionals (evil) - they see it all anyway so sharing details doesn't mess up the plan.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 March, 05:54
Why thee eye behind him? Does he not know? Praying that his lawsuit is successful and may he be the David that slays Goliath!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 March, 05:48
Yawn

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
29 March, 05:41
He means April, must be a typo!!