Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
22 January, 01:28
Anons, I just had a thought that feels good man...
Saw attached in another thread and realized something.

4 years just aint enough to get rid of a 1000+ year old death cult.

Thought of another way, if HRC/BO intended to destroy from within over the course of 16 years, what makes you think we can deprogram normies in 4-5?

If we spend as much time as possible during BiDeng's Admin holding the line, even if it takes 4 more years, MAGA 2024 becomes about revival and re-stoking the fires in the hearts of every American. Thats what Trump's 1776 commision was all about.

So #HoldTheLine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
This is a joke, right? if we wait there will be no voting no justice and no USA. How exactly does this thought feel good?
It is either Trump is coming back for us and we all work side by side to build a new stronger America or we are forever doomed.
02:47 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Mister Zurkon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HRH in this post can reply
Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
25 January, 02:37
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
I actually hope Trump makes a patriot party. No president has been so loved by so many only to come back for a 2nd term under a new party. Once it's clear this is a unifying American message, he will destroy the GOP from the inside out. The GOP is a corrupt husk of conservative values. It's not worth saving imho. Very few R's in DC give a rat's ass about their constituents.

But yes... Trump or no Trump. We must be actively pushing back against these tyrants.

For the love of God I'm not saying be passive. I'm saying focus on what you CAN control in your life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 02:41
In response Mister Zurkon to his Publication
i cannot WAIT until TRUMP DOES SOMETHING TO SAVE US.... because... no ACTUAL HUMAN AMERICAN SHOULD ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING BUT WAIT TO BE SAVED! HUZZAH...

Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
25 January, 02:33
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Have you seen these drops? Kinda sounds like Q knew we'd be here right now.

To be clear, this doesn't mean do nothing. #FightBack peacefully in any and all means you know how. But we did our task. We voted. We were censored. ridiculed, demoralized, cancelled, and more...

I firmly believe our job now is to destroy the media spin as best we can, without ever mentioning 'Q'. Push narratives and pro-American cultural content as much as possible. Explain to your kids in non-alarmist ways what is happening and why. Set them up to critically think.