Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
Anons, I just had a thought that feels good man...
Saw attached in another thread and realized something.

4 years just aint enough to get rid of a 1000+ year old death cult.

Thought of another way, if HRC/BO intended to destroy from within over the course of 16 years, what makes you think we can deprogram normies in 4-5?

If we spend as much time as possible during BiDeng's Admin holding the line, even if it takes 4 more years, MAGA 2024 becomes about revival and re-stoking the fires in the hearts of every American. Thats what Trump's 1776 commision was all about.

So #HoldTheLine
01:28 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by MrZurkon in this post can reply
Master Mind @Conscious
22 January, 07:52
In response Mister Zurkon to his Publication
Do we have a time table on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
25 January, 02:25
In response Master Mind to his Publication
Great question. I think my personal timeline is through March. We did our diligence. We researched. We voted. We were robbed. We're staying the extra 30 days for Flynn.

Beyond the Military doing what they are tasked to do... We are #Fooked otherwise. So while there is plenty of Anti-Q propaganda and debunking narratives to digest, and we all should consider the possiblity, we have also woken up to a reality we can't ignore. We see the purple revolution taking place. We see CHYNA's influence in everything we consume.

Be with your families. Work on your personal stuff. Be your best self.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
22 January, 02:47
This is a joke, right? if we wait there will be no voting no justice and no USA. How exactly does this thought feel good?
It is either Trump is coming back for us and we all work side by side to build a new stronger America or we are forever doomed.

Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
25 January, 02:33
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Have you seen these drops? Kinda sounds like Q knew we'd be here right now.

To be clear, this doesn't mean do nothing. #FightBack peacefully in any and all means you know how. But we did our task. We voted. We were censored. ridiculed, demoralized, cancelled, and more...

I firmly believe our job now is to destroy the media spin as best we can, without ever mentioning 'Q'. Push narratives and pro-American cultural content as much as possible. Explain to your kids in non-alarmist ways what is happening and why. Set them up to critically think.

Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
25 January, 02:37
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
I actually hope Trump makes a patriot party. No president has been so loved by so many only to come back for a 2nd term under a new party. Once it's clear this is a unifying American message, he will destroy the GOP from the inside out. The GOP is a corrupt husk of conservative values. It's not worth saving imho. Very few R's in DC give a rat's ass about their constituents.

But yes... Trump or no Trump. We must be actively pushing back against these tyrants.

For the love of God I'm not saying be passive. I'm saying focus on what you CAN control in your life.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 January, 02:08
DINDT READ AT ALL

MILITARY TRIBUNALS ON MAJOR TVS OF GO TO FUCK

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 January, 02:04
NOT READING

Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
25 January, 02:38
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
lol ok.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 January, 01:50
its been ongoing since JFK so its been a long time coming

Nait 002 @Nait002
22 January, 01:47
I feel you but if it were to play out like that we would never be able to vote anyone in. Dominion Dilemmas

Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
25 January, 02:42
In response Nait 002 to his Publication
I agree 100%. I hope the military will intervene within a few months. I just think that there was plausible deniability on Q's end as to whether this was a scenario they knew would happen. See attached drops..

We're stuck in this reality one way or another, and its difficult because there was so much build up for SOME kind of accountability on all the fraud at least.

Arizona is doing an audit now? COVID lockdowns ending now? Really?

It's maddening.