Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Pretty cool that even with a suspended account, we can pop into Twitter still to check on some faves👇🏻
02:48 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Rick Rude @Jago35
28 January, 09:06
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Right there with you, together we stand! It is awesome to see so many Patriots holding the line! God bless all of us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 January, 05:17
yup! i never logged out so I check every day & have also shared good posts. don't care if I can't say anything there. this is the land of freedom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 January, 05:19
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
no Clue how this photo got attached to that reply! 🤣

BrownEyed Girl @brown_eyed_girl
22 January, 05:00
She's such a cute, lovely spirit.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 January, 04:19
I just love Veronica!! Awesome Patriot!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 January, 04:17
I may have shed a tear or two... but i have my faith back and im 🤨💪🏼🇺🇸

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 January, 04:16
here she is

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 January, 04:14
i love her such a ray of sun light!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 January, 04:12
veronica is on here too whaleswarrior

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
22 January, 04:12
Yep, having Joe as Pres is scary, but I'm bracing myself for a bigger scare. Something to awaken everyone!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 January, 04:30
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
Yeah...it's been a week, that's for sure. However, I too, don't feel this was the scare event yet. Also notable...we have not yet experienced anything we can call the "sky event" yet either.

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
22 January, 04:05
Never had Twitter, always followed my favorites but now they're on here😁

John Galt @johngalt
22 January, 04:03
I miss her laugh for sure...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 January, 03:51
You actually don't need any account at all. I logged out of my suspended accounts and just check in occasionally now with the folks I followed. Search works fine, and you can see what's trending. The only limits are in interaction.

Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
22 January, 03:54
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I would love to know how you logged out of your suspended account. I want to officially delete mine but it won't allow me to do so since I'm suspended.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
22 January, 03:46
I adore that woman. She is love, light and hope.

Rose May @Rose926
22 January, 03:45
veronica is here on anonup try
whales_warrier

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 04:01
In response Rose May to her Publication
Thanks for letting me know!

Alexandra Neve @Alex
22 January, 03:45
SHE IS HERE ....

Dog Fluffpup @Bugsy
22 January, 03:18
love her!

Charissma _15 @Riley
22 January, 03:38
In response Dog Fluffpup to his Publication
Yes!!!

Only followers of this user (PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts