Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 02:48
Pretty cool that even with a suspended account, we can pop into Twitter still to check on some faves👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 January, 03:51
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
You actually don't need any account at all. I logged out of my suspended accounts and just check in occasionally now with the folks I followed. Search works fine, and you can see what's trending. The only limits are in interaction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
I would love to know how you logged out of your suspended account. I want to officially delete mine but it won't allow me to do so since I'm suspended.
03:54 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Carri1169 in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 January, 04:49
In response Carri Pedigo to his Publication
I would also like to delete it, but they won't let me. I use the web, so for me, the logout option was in the lower left corner. Click on your profile name and then log out.

Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
22 January, 05:06
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Thank you!!