P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
29 March, 01:25
OAN: Mike Lindell Says Donald Trump Could Be Back In Office In August

Lets see what happens! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://www.oann.com/mike-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
Don't give a shit about Trump at this stage but do give about hundreds of millions of innocent people in US & across the globe going through horrible physical, mental, financial struggle and trauma right now. Where are now all those Patriots while the pedo-satanic psychopaths turning country into moronic & leftardic shithole? Millions should be in the streets nationwide, blocking everything, and demand immediate audit of all Dominion machines first in "swing states" then include all states, demand that under military monitoring, then expose everyone & everything and demand immediate transition to the legal president and prosecution of all criminals involved in treason. That's how you deal with foreign infiltration and domestic terrorists. Awakening will happen when everything explicitly exposed and shown to the public (take down f** mass media and expose them)..I was the first one to wait certain period and let things to play out but this is ridiculous!
01:57 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CroPat in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 02:39
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Exactly. Why the lies? Lies by Trump, Flynn, everyone. I'm sick of the lies. COVID is a lie. There is no pandemic when a cold/flu is 98% survivable AND there are non invasive treatments, preventions and cures that are NOT EXPERIMENTAL BIO WEAPONS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 02:42
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
If they EXPOSE THE LIES and quit giving a podium to Cruz and all of the other crooked politician who shat in our faces during the election and are now pretending the election theft NEVER HAPPENED, people WILL wake up. The problem is that Trump never stopped Fauci. He bent over and allowed the lie to continue. After he left he told us to have a nice life. Don Jr. puts out videos of him and his family and kids with glorious lives, while we are all suffering. I do not want to hear Trump rave about how beautiful the vax is and how great it was that he got it out in 9 months. IT IS KILLING CITIZENS. I feel betrayed by all except for Lin Wood and Mike Lindell. Military appears to be questionable. I hope they are working behind the scenes but as I see things unfold with angry idiots in masks, I feel very discouraged.