Lets see what happens! 🇺🇸🦅

https://www.oann.com/mike-...
01:25 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Rita Meeks @NurseRita
29 March, 10:21
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
according to our great Doc we are in July so April would be August 🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
29 March, 02:52
jan 20th--> then sometime Feb/March---> then April 1st----> Now August

GOT IT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
29 March, 02:28
pillow man knows everything i guess

Zeke Wubu @Wubu915
29 March, 02:12
people will start jumping out of windows if we are forced to wait til AUG 😫😫😫😫😫😫

Dario Lacic @CroPat
29 March, 01:57
Don't give a shit about Trump at this stage but do give about hundreds of millions of innocent people in US & across the globe going through horrible physical, mental, financial struggle and trauma right now. Where are now all those Patriots while the pedo-satanic psychopaths turning country into moronic & leftardic shithole? Millions should be in the streets nationwide, blocking everything, and demand immediate audit of all Dominion machines first in "swing states" then include all states, demand that under military monitoring, then expose everyone & everything and demand immediate transition to the legal president and prosecution of all criminals involved in treason. That's how you deal with foreign infiltration and domestic terrorists. Awakening will happen when everything explicitly exposed and shown to the public (take down f** mass media and expose them)..I was the first one to wait certain period and let things to play out but this is ridiculous!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 02:39
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Exactly. Why the lies? Lies by Trump, Flynn, everyone. I'm sick of the lies. COVID is a lie. There is no pandemic when a cold/flu is 98% survivable AND there are non invasive treatments, preventions and cures that are NOT EXPERIMENTAL BIO WEAPONS.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 March, 01:52
WONT WORK !! PATRIOTS HAVE A DATE IF MILITARY FAILS TO DO THERE DUTY, PATRIOTS WILL !!!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
29 March, 01:52
the only thing i can go off of now is Kim Clements Prophecy(2 Presidents) which pointed to Spring. otherwise we are screwed.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
29 March, 01:50
AUGUST???? FUCK THAT. CIVIL WAR IS COMING !

KIK 143 @kik143
29 March, 01:49
My gut keeps telling me that there will be a special election this November for president. I doubt the Supreme Court will just turn it over to Trump. That would create too much civil unrest. The fact that Georgia just updated their voter laws and others are more aware of what is possible, this election will have more eyes on it which will make it harder for people to cheat. I also believe this is why they are saying the COVID vaccine only lasts 3 months. It is a last minute effort to fight for mail in ballots.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
29 March, 01:39
😞I do not believe that. It must be misinfo. It would be totally sick to let that circus continue, then something else happens. The world can not wait any longer everything is totally insane!👺🤮💪💥🙏💥💥

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 March, 01:39
No statute of limitations on this major crime, the stolen Election.
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
29 March, 01:27
Michigan wont make it to August. The governor and her cronies are strangling us again. Claims Covid on tne rise here again. She has killed many small businesses! GOP useless and ignoring our rights.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 March, 01:27

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
29 March, 01:28
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
There will never be a 2024 unless 2020 voting fixed.