Susan Moretti @MsMorettisView
29 March, 04:35
https://www.instagram.com/...

Watch the Water....it's about to get very Real!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
A REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" hasn't even begun yet, but you are saying we are at the end of the alleged "Show" that we are supposed to be enjoying?

I am lost. We have nothing at all and everyone can see it. So tell me what I am missing and please direct me to the PUBLIC arrest of ANY single DC pure trash swamp rat. ONE SINGLE ARREST of a Schiff, a Nadler, a Swalwell or a Graham. ONE. You can't.

DEAD.
07:44 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Susan Moretti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Kayla Jones @kjonesq
29 March, 08:44
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
faith

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
29 March, 07:55
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
A lot of Anons say Hillary etc are dead, we’re watching a movie with actors...but where is the sauce for this? Myother question is ifthe Military is in control and rescuing children from the Dumbs where are these thousands of children being takencare of once they are rescued? Wouldn’t someone notice something?

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
29 March, 03:04
In response Christy Milliken to her Publication
Nobody seemed to notice they were missing in the first place so I'm going to have to go with no. Not necessarily. There's a whole lot of apathy in this World and not near enough Empathy.