Only people mentioned by MsMorettisView in this post can reply
Kev Oooo @KevO
31 March, 01:58
In response Susan Moretti to his Publication
Ever Given hasnt moved. Yet its not moored or at anchor. No other vessels are tied to it either unless its military not shown on satellite tracking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
31 March, 01:25
yes. i heard a a couple thousand kids rescued combined with the "red october" scenario..too. and big drug stash. i heard the mercy ship was on its way over to that area. i dont know that for sure..but..the ever given was moved..but as of early am this morning it was still in the suez canal....and has problems....🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 March, 02:42
Is today fake news day? No outside comms!!!

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
29 March, 01:03
Horse shit. Pictures or it didnt happen!

robin fineman @RobinD
30 March, 05:24
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
Those kids have been locked up in a shipping container!
We don't know for how long, if they had food, water
etc. I don't think those pix will be shown. Watch Dexter as he remembers being trafficked as a child. The container you will see is EVERGREEN.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
29 March, 11:50

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
29 March, 11:51
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

2ne FruAa @FruAa
29 March, 12:03
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
AstraZeneca has changed the name of its vaccine to Vaxzevria. It shows an overview at the European Medicines Agency (EMA).

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
29 March, 11:38
The boat is already sailing again. They had the perfect opportunity to share this news with the world.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 March, 08:25
Plumbers= Pipehitters=Spec-Ops

USA First @usafirst4
29 March, 07:49
Everyone everywhere has got to see results or else it’s just another conspiracy theory that makes us looks nuts because, yet again, there’s no proof of an actual plan but rather the opposite.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:44
A REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" hasn't even begun yet, but you are saying we are at the end of the alleged "Show" that we are supposed to be enjoying?

I am lost. We have nothing at all and everyone can see it. So tell me what I am missing and please direct me to the PUBLIC arrest of ANY single DC pure trash swamp rat. ONE SINGLE ARREST of a Schiff, a Nadler, a Swalwell or a Graham. ONE. You can't.

DEAD.

Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
29 March, 07:55
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
A lot of Anons say Hillary etc are dead, we’re watching a movie with actors...but where is the sauce for this? Myother question is ifthe Military is in control and rescuing children from the Dumbs where are these thousands of children being takencare of once they are rescued? Wouldn’t someone notice something?

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
29 March, 08:44
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
faith

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:42
When?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 March, 07:31
TNT, C4 & Dynamite, good times Combat Engineering! ⚔️😎⚔️