Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:57
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
But glorious optimism lives in our hope that President Trump will be back as our leader soon, that the financial reset with NESARA/GESARA will be activated with all its benefits (and income tax will be executed at Gitmo!), that Med Beds will be coming to heal our infirmities and even replace the lost limbs of our beloved soldiers, that the new free energy generators will be coming to provide all our power requirements, and that many other great inventions and blessings will be arriving.
I am just so grateful to be alive to witness these events - both the destruction of evil and the amazing good that lies ahead. I am so very blessed to be awake - I feel very sorry for the people who are still sleeping and are missing the process. Thank you President Trump and ALL of you who have worked so hard and risked your lives many many times for our benefit. I wish I could hug and thank each one of you personally!
03:48 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dizzydancer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sylvia Lovisone, click on at the bottom under it