Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 March, 09:18
🔥"To lose Michael is amazing".🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
26 March, 04:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
im sort of adept at body language, Trump is lying through his teeth! hes trying to sound sad, but he has a slight smirk, only on the left side of his mouth. i love that he used to be a bad liar! look at how happy his eyes look. cover the rest of his face, turn off the sound and just watch his eyes. He was not as good back then at the game as he is now. Melania was a much better actress. this is basically proof to an intuitive like me. thank you so much for posting this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
I'd be curious to hear what you think of this interview with Dave Dave. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11:02 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realSweetLiberty in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
29 March, 11:09
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
i watched it- Dave Dave is hard to read because of his injuries, and the other friend seems genuinely sad. But neither of them seem funeral day sad. ive been to funerals of somebody i didnt know, to support a loved one, and everybody is crying and speechless the day of a funeral. Even acquaintances cry sympathetically. No one close would be able to do interviews on tv the day of. Either they were not very close and didnt know Michael at all, or they know something. Dave Dave was smiling and seemed very composed. i call bullshit.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
29 March, 01:39
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Dave Daves voice though...just like I was listening to MJ