πŸ”₯"To lose Michael is amazing".πŸ”₯
09:18 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
007 Woman @007Woman
04 April, 03:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Michael is a entertainer.
Yes he is πŸ˜‰ and we love Michael.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 March, 07:09
AMENπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 01:01
❀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 07:02
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Great Hall of where? Like a mason lodge? Idk.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 07:03
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
OH THANK GOD< Trump tower, just looked it up.

some one special to some @godrus
27 March, 12:18
China has a White House replica too. Wonder if that's where Biden is shooting from πŸ˜‚?
#QuidProJoe
http://content.time.com/ti...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
26 March, 05:43
https://youtu.be/h1jibi10N...
HE DID THRILLER...THRILLER

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
26 March, 04:38
im sort of adept at body language, Trump is lying through his teeth! hes trying to sound sad, but he has a slight smirk, only on the left side of his mouth. i love that he used to be a bad liar! look at how happy his eyes look. cover the rest of his face, turn off the sound and just watch his eyes. He was not as good back then at the game as he is now. Melania was a much better actress. this is basically proof to an intuitive like me. thank you so much for posting this!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 March, 05:44
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
There's a high possibility Melania didn't even know at this moment in time.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
28 March, 11:02
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I'd be curious to hear what you think of this interview with Dave Dave. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 March, 02:33
Strange thing to say !!! I will say is sad so definitively a comm her.

wwg1wga trump @wwg1wgaon
26 March, 12:43
WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

Watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) Movies Online

HERE πŸ‘‰ https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?Go... ❀️

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
26 March, 10:05
The Wonder of it all
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
They Won't Go When I Go~❀~Michael Jackson(Stevie Wonder) - YouTube

As long as you place me in your heart, I will always be with you.~❀~ Michael JacksonI realize how sad this song is but the lyrics seem to hauntingly apply to...

Travis Nelson @Moab4x4
26 March, 09:31
Ghost, have you seen this?

https://youtu.be/V3rwKI72_...

Concerned Dad @ConcernedDad
26 March, 11:38
In response Travis Nelson to his Publication
ive seen this before. i makes no sense to me. for starters look at Elvis. elvis would be 86 years old. that guy doesnt look 86.

tamar cobb @JoMar9485
26 March, 09:13
aye ghost only The Son, The father, and The Holy Spirit can save us from the storm. i only put my faith in God not a man on earth, God say we shouldnt idolize anyone but him.

kyrielle talulah @kyrielletalulah
26 March, 08:51
❀️LEAKED❀️ Godzilla vs. Kong - Full Movie
Join Group πŸ‘‰ https://gab.com/groups/398...

Arthur GarcΓ­a @Arthgar777
26 March, 08:26
see you soon Michael

26 March, 08:27
In response Arthur GarcΓ­a to his Publication

26 March, 08:26
see you soon Michael

anon anon @Qcolorado
26 March, 08:25
I'm getting the idea, Ghost, that you're trying to tell us something...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 March, 06:57
In response anon anon to her Publication
Michael🌻 will bring the Melody of life back into our hearts again πŸ’› and the Joy of childrens laughter will be heard throughout the world. 🌏

robin fineman @RobinD
26 March, 08:06
Yes he is! I can't believe Melaninia kept a straight face. Just the thought of MJ and all his talents makes me smile. Knowing what I know now, the thought of him makes me want to dance.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 March, 07:55
Save The Children πŸ™πŸ’›

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 March, 07:52
love watching Melania's expression. says more than words! πŸ™πŸ’›

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 March, 07:25
Another white knight tucked away for a rainy day

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
26 March, 05:48
yes a lot of people don't realize, SOON MJ ❀️

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 March, 04:46
πŸ‘‡

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
26 March, 01:28
Interesting choice of phraseology, why would it be "amazing" to lose him?

Just how long has Trump been in the planning stages of this himself? Is it possible that he knew decades ago of the Plan, and knew that MJ was to be a part of it, and to get him out from underneath the cabal, he needed to appear "dead" also? What part would MJ come to play in the future that he was needed for so badly to fake his death?

robin fineman @RobinD
26 March, 08:32
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I know he knew back in 1974 when Nixon resighned he
went to Prez Trump and told him everything that went on
behind the scenes.
All of the ppl the cabal wanted to take out were staged and
are with Trump. Elvis, MJ , Lady Di, SRV, Keith moon. The list
is amazing! They are at the rallies behind him. They usually
had a cell phone infront of them. Lennon, Cobain, Sid and Nancy........

robin fineman @RobinD
26 March, 08:33
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Sorry about that . MJ helped him with calling out child abusers

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
26 March, 12:34
πŸ”₯To find Michael will be truly amazingπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 March, 12:04

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
26 March, 12:02
Did you know we lost MJ almost exactly 10 years after
the JFK Jr. staged plane crash ?
Were they good friends ?
That was no coincidence.

robin fineman @RobinD
26 March, 08:38
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Lady Di after JR but almost to the day. They helped her
too.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
25 March, 11:56
You have Bob Joyce you have Abel Makkonen Tesfaye

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
25 March, 11:42
you have Elvis Presley. you have Michael πŸ™πŸ»

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
25 March, 11:35
Still couldn't play poker with President Trump he has no tells!

25 March, 11:06
I missed you fren; come around here more often, @ghostezra

25 March, 11:06
I missed you fren; come around here more often, @ghostezra