👇👀
08:53 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
13 April, 08:04
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
👇Mr. Pool's most recent post was April 8th on Twitter

https://twitter.com/looP_r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA First @usafirst4
13 April, 08:01
This was a while ago so ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 April, 12:55
Very mysterious this Pool fella. AND cue the water in DC, ya'll seen Richard Citizen's new vid?

Gray 359 @Gray359
13 April, 01:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Saw that about an hour ago with Richard. (They'll probably say a main broke.)

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
13 April, 12:54
We’ve heard that for years.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
13 April, 12:53
Mr pool is? ? ?

The Kid @Thekid
13 April, 12:19
no outside comms

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 March, 11:06
It's all in the rear view mirror. everything we are waiting for has already happened. Arrests, Trial, Prison =deaths.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 March, 11:07
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
CORRECT

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 12:20
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
So you are saying we aren't going to SEE anything at all? Wow.

The most ill advised plan and the fact that they lied all along and said "The Great Awakening" and "Enjoy the Show"? Baffling times. Nothing says "don't EVER do this again" like doing everything in darkness.

What a clown show. I cannot believe they butchered it and folks aren't going to see REAL and TRUE justice. What a disgrace.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
29 March, 10:57
Mr Pool posts alot of shit and it never makes any damn sense. So, Id temper my expectations if I were you

29 March, 11:01
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Thanks!!!
Expectations are now
tempered

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 March, 10:14
justice arrive 😎✊

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 April, 12:57
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Amen

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
29 March, 10:12

29 March, 10:25
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
I hope thats true
I believe it is

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 March, 10:28
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

John Washington @KeysMarg
28 March, 10:23
if its a Good Guy... prob because they didnt take CiA Bait

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
28 March, 10:22
May God bring all of this to light now

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 March, 10:09
DURHAM BETTER BRING 460,000 SEALED WITH HIM !!!!