Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
this is the code word: #Panda #PANDAEYES . they throw it in your faces and you dont see it because you dont know the background story. which is....

their eyes fill up with blood from the force of the penetration up their little rear ends. these sick pos's need to be hung by their genitals!!
07:04 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Trunk_Monkey in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 08:03
In response Trunk Monkey to her Publication
God has a place prepared eapecially for evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Wright @Joewrightauz
29 March, 05:14
This is so hard to digest.

Everyday I dont see the USA Military and Alliances take over the globe literally, is another day for the people to think about this stuff going on.

I'm of the view that the globe will come together when they learn about whats been happening. Some say the military are waiting for more people to wake up. This will wake them up very quickly, and the vast majority can take it.

Suicides are on the rise like never before but they say they are on a slow timeline trying to stem suicides when people do wake up.

Its time to rip the bandaid off in my view, becuase their is growing division between friends and families about Q followers and sleepers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 08:07
In response Joe Wright to his Publication
will definately be a trade off at some point. then it’s just swapping a suicide for a preventable casualty of delay. seems helping those wanting help is most efficient use of time at that point.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
29 March, 03:33
This infurates me & makes me lose faith in Mainkind.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 March, 03:13
unimaginable horror 🤬🤬🤬

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 March, 12:45
OMGoodness, EVIL beyond EVIL! God please Bless The Children!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 March, 09:08
so agree