Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
29 March, 11:13
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
I love Pastor Locke.He is my kind of preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 March, 07:30
i think you are going to test + for covid after the vaccine. people go to the red cross website and read about time frames, not being able to donate plasma after the vaccine has been given...look up what the vaccine does to your blood cellls..remember plasma is different than blood cells...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 March, 06:47
the covid is influenza A or B. covid19 and the mutants are a hoax!!!!!!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 March, 05:32
Article is that way: "fully waccinated people SPREAD COVID" due mRNA based self production in their bodies...Zombie superspreaders. Their bodies become WuHan wet market...

SAVE AMMUNITION FOR 2022 ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Covid is IQ test to kill 90% idiots driven by FEAR. Well done Mr. Gates... 😔

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
28 March, 05:15
this vax has Reston monkey Dna and bloody baby aborted parts The H1N1 has pid Dna and bloody aborted baby parts
Both of them make people sick and/or kill them They trust bc they bow a knee and dont read ingredients & research Soon people will know
It took 20 years for our 1st Reston Monkey outbreak to hit the news in 1984 God help vax takers They just want to make you sicker so youll, Oh know! have to take an Ebola vax next!