Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Lisa Krohn @GraceGal220
29 March, 10:09
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Ally (human traffic survivor) mentions these shoes & more here:
https://mypatriotsnetwork....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
29 March, 08:48
I DON'T BUY NIKE SHOES PERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
28 March, 01:13
😮🤬🤬

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
28 March, 10:51
🤢🤮

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 10:04
Great job Nike!! I have been trying to tell my kids that brands of sneakers don't matter, to just buy any sneaker to get them from point A to point B. You managed to convince them in one foul swoop. My daughter spent the night crying after she saw this clown's sick video and she purged her closet of every pair of Nike sneakers she owns. Mind you it's hard enough to get her shoes because she's a sz 12/13. I guess she would rather walk around barefoot than be affiliated with Satan. I have never been so proud of her. Thanks Nike!!!! You have shown the world your true colors and they are way too dark for our taste.

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
28 March, 09:49
Such a shane to sell your soul for a moment of fame.