Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
that is how civil wars are started. the point of taking matters into ones own hands. the objective tho is for the least amount of bloodshed. we were asked to stand by and stand down. we do not want to be mixed up with traitors. the country is in a delicate but firm position. spec ops do not care what side you are on if you are in front of them. they dont need any civilian interference. i read the comments and yet again history repeats itself. people losing faith. when will we stand firm in faith put on the ARMOR of GOD and trust. this war is for the hearts, souls and minds of humans. we are presented with evidence, yes there has been hat tips about [EG] and getting hopes and emotions high on something only 10 know of is a waste of energy. ground yourselves. whether or itll be public disclosure or not know we are onthe right path to the end goal. full emancipation of humanity
01:43 AM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it