Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
20 April, 03:38
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Lightwarriors armour up we are going to have some work to do. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
09 May, 06:55
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
This touched me so deeply, Thank you Friend❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
20 April, 03:35

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 11:25
We are the Transmitters of Information.

We must all function our best until the gaps between transmission points is filled in.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 April, 03:43
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
YAS! Love this. 🙏❤️🙏

Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
07 February, 03:32
LOL...both my mother and my wife are about ready to have me committed...but I'm keeping the faith!!! #HoldTheLine

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
07 February, 03:35
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
Oh my mom was gonna stage an intervention - ive told her look call me in 2 months

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
24 January, 02:44
big facts

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
22 January, 05:39
a big problem i am running into with my friends is that they just wont believe the truth even with evidence. the brainwashing runs so deep and dark that they just wont see the light. never give up. i definately have some i told you so's on reserve🐸☃️

22 January, 06:02
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
A soul will only wake when it is ready - we cannot force it

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 11:26
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
22 January, 05:28
God had it in his plan!

22 January, 05:29
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
He sure did❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 January, 12:29
Be the Light! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻