MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
27 March, 08:01
HAPPY PASSOVER FRENS🐸🐸🐸🌊🌊🌊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
interesting that Joe M references the parting of the Red Sea in one of his lasts posts !
09:46 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
28 March, 10:09
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Godspeed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 02:26
GOD bless you Joe M. May GOD never cease to amaze us. Amen.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
28 March, 02:20
And that is it: 4/1,

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 March, 11:43
PePe T. Continues to say we are fxxxxxg crazy for listening to Charlie Ward his words not mine. Anon Up It’s about free speech and that is what we fight for every day.

John Washington @KeysMarg
27 March, 11:29
He is Right .. its About to Blow.

-Key Stone

Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
27 March, 11:27
Joe, I've bern following you for years. I'm going with your gut feeling. Robin D Bullock said this week to watch the water & what happens God said He did it. See you on the other side!

27 March, 11:45
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
this is a post that Joe made on jan 16th. i just thought it was interesting since he mentions parting of the red sea, and how it connects to what is currently in the news

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 March, 11:19
Great to see you here for a bit. God Bless You Joe. I know all is going to be Epic, Biblical & Divine. My faith is strong as I know many here are the same. God is with us & changes are going to be inevitable but positive. Stay in faith, & may the Lords Light embrace you in in everything. much love Patriot

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 March, 11:14
This is Joe's post that GhostEzra had such a hissy fit over. He said that Joe was leading patriots away from the movement, and that Joe had given up. Ha! My defending Joe also got me blocked by GE. Now look how prophetic that post really was. Joe just "circled back" without even being here.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜

27 March, 11:17
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Lol ! i was thinking along those sane same lines....future proves past, since he posted this Jan 16th

Michele G.. @MicheleG
27 March, 10:22
i am so sick of everyone saying it not real.
.. i dont give a shit who ihas said it...it is real!! And what are we going to do about it????? stop the bs you know you see it too!!!!!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 March, 10:20
Do you know when he posted that?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 March, 10:28
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Ive noticed his posts never show a date.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 March, 11:40
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
couple months ago. His real name is Tom Burgan...Coast Guard...i think former now.....not sure..