MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
HAPPY PASSOVER FRENS🐸🐸🐸🌊🌊🌊
08:01 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
29 March, 04:47
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I love it thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
29 March, 04:47
I love it thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
29 March, 01:36
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€¬

Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 March, 08:28
I have NO doubt that we are about to see some biblical things!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 March, 07:57
πŸ™

Evana Garland @ChivasE
27 March, 11:36
"Watch the water" 😏

Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
27 March, 11:01
The suez canal was built in 1859. I dont think it is right where he worked him magic. But the situation is definately strange .

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
27 March, 10:35
The ship is stuck right where Moses parted the Red Sea? The ship is stuck in the Suez Canal??? Someone got excited.

Love the energy though! πŸ‘Š

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
27 March, 09:46
interesting that Joe M references the parting of the Red Sea in one of his lasts posts !

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 02:26
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
GOD bless you Joe M. May GOD never cease to amaze us. Amen.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
28 March, 10:09
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Godspeed!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 March, 08:46
Well lets hope the Red Sea parts on April 4th of 2021... we shall see..not holding my breath. This shit show will probably last several more months. Makes me angry at Q... Why you ask? Because this shit has drug out long enough and no need for all this suffering and children being trafficked at the border..thats why. What happened to saving the children?!!! Not well planned in my opinion at all.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
27 March, 10:51
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Have Faith πŸ™ It will happen 😎

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
02 April, 12:07
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
YOU are not allowed to have an opinion. just sayin'. niether am I.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
27 March, 08:21
I'll believe it when I see it. We have been given dates how many times and have gotten nothing.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
27 March, 08:44
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
yes I know...always trying to speak things into existence fren🐸

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
27 March, 11:10
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
You assumed they were dates. 11-3, 11-4, 11-6, 11-11 are sections of a DOD document on Military rule.

Christina Maga @Christina71
27 March, 08:12
HAPPY PASSOVER!!! All eyes on the Ship. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ€©βœ¨

chore Toke @choretoke
27 March, 08:08
Is the ship still stuck❓

Christina Maga @Christina71
27 March, 08:13
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Yes, highly doubt they will get it to move, even at high tide. πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 March, 08:07