Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
So, at the height of our twitter usage, before the original purge, whenever your "follower count" was at its peak...

how many of them do you think were bots?
A good percentage?
11:44 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Carolyn Claus @MrsClaus
24 January, 07:03
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
😪Only about half my number of followers are left, and many are bots. Blocking daily. Most of my good friends are gone.🤶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
24 January, 02:00
I don't think most of mine were!!
I'd check page, if suspicious would block!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
23 January, 02:25
I was banned on fb and joined twitter for the first time ever late November & was permanently suspended when the president was with my "10 followers". So I obviously made a huge impression for me to be removed with POTUS 🤣👍🏼🤣

Lion ess @Lioness
23 January, 02:28
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Same! Made my 1st acct ever 12/26. Got banned yesterday! I feel like that must be some type of analytical record! 🤣🤣 Badge of honor, welcome!

Lion ess @Lioness
23 January, 02:29
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Twitter. FB is stickly for personal connectons i.e. private family friend photos etc

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
22 January, 09:23
I don't know what to make of it, especially as they just nuked me as a bot, and I only had 40 or so followers and I am most definitely a real person.
There were a lot of obvious bots, who posted the same narrative multiple times. But I'm pretty sure the folks I interacted with were real.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
22 January, 10:11
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
I've never been suspended before so if anyone has suggestions how to make a new account and a new twt id, I'd welcome it. I'd like to keep helping out, esp to calm people down who are scared and confused.

I don't want to get permanently banned, which they threaten if I make another account. At least atm I can still scroll back to find article links and such that I never bookmarked.

I don't have any other suitable email account except real life ones. The suspended one was one I used for games.

amy lews @GardenEden
22 January, 05:32
I think a LARGE % of nasty ones were. Some were just too stupid to be real ppl. Also, I don't have an account there but read you all on the web, with bookmarks., I'm guessing I wasn't alone. We're your family, too.😇

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
22 January, 04:29
My acct was small, around 5500. Best guess? 25% or less were bots.

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
22 January, 03:46
50%

Gan Urf @anydaynow
22 January, 12:56
I was a small account with less than 100 followers. I thought that kind of account was insignificant. Yet I found myself suspended without warning. The bots must be a good percentage if they're nuking the large and small accounts alike.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
22 January, 01:15
In response Gan Urf to his Publication
I just set up my fourth account, it let me, but as soon a I put one name in to search it shut me down for 11 hr. But if everyone was bots then I think we all have been lied to because those where the accounts we followed LOL

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
22 January, 12:49
Except for the folks I followed, (a lot I still haven't been able to find) I didn't really like the "feel" of Twit. It felt nasty...like you were swimming in a pool a lot of people peed in. 😂 Maybe a bad analogy, but it just felt filthy. To their credit, being booted off made me branch out in other directions which was a GOOD thing. And WHY look back? We aren't going that way..well except with FUTURE proving PAST, of course!😉

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
22 January, 12:42
Remember the "test" that @vincentkennedy initiated? Lots of bots exposed that I thought were legit.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 January, 12:37
At least 90% I only interacted with maybe 25 or so people. Like 6,500 people cared what I had to say...COME ON MAN😄😄

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 January, 12:34
60% in my original account.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 January, 12:33
I'd say 50% or more.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 January, 03:58
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
That was my guess too! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 January, 12:32
idk maybe 50% ... Time you know i was your favorite Russian bot! lmao
✌️😎❤️🇺🇸🍿

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
22 January, 12:28
Cosideration I didn't know not ine of my followers personally , didn't go by my name and only joined twitter for the fight ,it is possible a couple thousand😂🇺🇸I didn't let a bot stop me though❤️

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
22 January, 12:29
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
one" not ine (typo)

Gabrielle Sharrit @GabrielleSharrit
22 January, 12:28
I only had about 260 followers & thinking only about maybe 12 could've been bots....I was happy with the amount of followers I had ❤

Wanda Fish @FreeYourMind_LiftOthersUp
22 January, 12:14
I came late to Q & did some lurking before I joined Twitter. What was interesting was FEELING who were legit followers - and I found some good ones whose info showed me how to research & process. So grateful for these & for all of you.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
22 January, 12:08
I never reached the dizzy heights of 1000's. I followed more so I could spread the news. So no bots for me!!! That being said I was still baited by an horrible little shill and of course, being a Scot I just couldn't keep my gob shut!! "SUSPENDED AGAIN". Goodbye Twatter forever!!

22 January, 12:07
I was such small beans that they didnt bother taking any followers, just sent me to Twatter jail straightaway!

Christian Scalf @CollectivelyCS
22 January, 11:58
I noticed when I created a new account, after a suspension, that I immediately got a few followers that weren't visable.

Very curious.

Kristie Rider @MDRider
22 January, 11:55
I don't think any of my 22 followers were, and yet I was still suspended. 🤣

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
22 January, 12:20
In response Kristie Rider to her Publication
Love it 🤣 Glad you're here.

April Kratzer @karma_74
22 January, 12:26
In response Kristie Rider to her Publication
😆😆 Love your post. I didn't have many neither and I got booted off before some of the LARGE accounts. Makes no sense at all. I did notice many bots on Twitter. Funny because they all asked the same questions.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 January, 11:51
I had close to 4,000 dropped to a couple thousand, then I was purged. 50/50

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
22 January, 11:50
I carefully picked EVERYONE I followed over time. I can't imagine more than 10% of them were bots. I always checked the number of followers before I clicked 'follow'. I wanted to make sure they had a track record.

22 January, 12:09
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
yeah, I did this too. I wanted quality not numbers.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
22 January, 11:48
Yes I do believe most on twitter / reddit are bots.

22 January, 12:11
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
but...if they were mostly bots, Twitter would have no reason to censor...my thought

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 11:46
I think definitely a substantial percent (looking at accts like DOQ/VK/Shane/72Seconds, etc.), especially when you consider that Twit only purged ~70k accounts.

Infiltration not invasion... many probably lurked to map patriots out.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
22 January, 11:46
I only had 1400 followers and before I deactivated it yesterday it was down to about 720, the drop was over about a week and half. Would love to know the metrics as well!