Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
22 January, 11:44
So, at the height of our twitter usage, before the original purge, whenever your "follower count" was at its peak...

how many of them do you think were bots?
A good percentage?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
22 January, 09:23
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
I don't know what to make of it, especially as they just nuked me as a bot, and I only had 40 or so followers and I am most definitely a real person.
There were a lot of obvious bots, who posted the same narrative multiple times. But I'm pretty sure the folks I interacted with were real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
I've never been suspended before so if anyone has suggestions how to make a new account and a new twt id, I'd welcome it. I'd like to keep helping out, esp to calm people down who are scared and confused.

I don't want to get permanently banned, which they threaten if I make another account. At least atm I can still scroll back to find article links and such that I never bookmarked.

I don't have any other suitable email account except real life ones. The suspended one was one I used for games.
10:11 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it