Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Anyone else finding themselves in a new full time position of calming Anons?! It is nonstop for me, phone ringing and zinging constantly trying to reassure PATRIOTS.....Doing my part to help them but man, it is exhausting the level of doubt that is present right now. #trusttheplan
11:31 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 January, 01:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
23 January, 01:17
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Amen!!!!🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
23 January, 01:18
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
🙏AMEN

Gunners Daughter @TheGunnersDaughter
22 January, 11:55
I have never been so confident. I am 43 years old and have had night terrors my entire life that was about the future of choas and destruction. The nightmares have just gone away this past year. I know that God has already won. And I am so thankful for this experience.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 January, 11:58
In response Gunners Daughter to her Publication
Congratulations for growing your FAITH :)

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
22 January, 11:42
Love and light to you :)

22 January, 11:46
In response CatGirl Southworth to her Publication
And to you :) ThanQ

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 January, 11:39
Yes...
negativity, hopelessness, fear is very draining. Help yes but at some point you can draw the line, you can't carry everyone.

22 January, 11:43
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Agreed. I let them know up front that my positivity is not up for debate. Like I said, it is exhausting. And, it is all around us right now trying to drain our faith. I remain firm in mine.

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
22 January, 11:32
Yes!!

22 January, 11:32
In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication
It is like they read a different Q board or something lol!!!!