Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 January, 11:31
Anyone else finding themselves in a new full time position of calming Anons?! It is nonstop for me, phone ringing and zinging constantly trying to reassure PATRIOTS.....Doing my part to help them but man, it is exhausting the level of doubt that is present right now. #trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
22 January, 11:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
It is like they read a different Q board or something lol!!!!
11:32 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
22 January, 11:41
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
my husband started doubting and i had to tell him dont bring that shitty attitude into the house!! i told him to put his logical brain back in his head and think!! after seeing some of the weird shit going on he is feeling better. problem is his office is full of naysayers.🙂

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 January, 11:45
In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication
Same with my hubs. He said this was aging him too quickly. I told him to turn it all off and trust God.