Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 January, 11:31
Anyone else finding themselves in a new full time position of calming Anons?! It is nonstop for me, phone ringing and zinging constantly trying to reassure PATRIOTS.....Doing my part to help them but man, it is exhausting the level of doubt that is present right now. #trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunners Daughter @TheGunnersDaughter
22 January, 11:55
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I have never been so confident. I am 43 years old and have had night terrors my entire life that was about the future of choas and destruction. The nightmares have just gone away this past year. I know that God has already won. And I am so thankful for this experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Congratulations for growing your FAITH :)
11:58 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Gunners Daughter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Gunners Daughter @TheGunnersDaughter
22 January, 12:04
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ˜ŽThank you! I keep a good eye on GEORGE news. There are loads of very important things coming from "him"
Watching all their videos from a long while ago and reading the chat logs is extremely recommended!