Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
We are all souls, experiencing a #3D duality Matrix,
that was controlled by the dark!

One of the reasons why this current lifetime, was more painful and difficult than any other time was for for past 26,000+ years of humanity, the dark also manipulated our reincarnation cycles.
Those who had completed their 3D Earth duality experiences/soul contracts properly, and led lives primarily of love & light and in service to others, were being manipulated, and forced to repeat the painful duality matrix or forced to wait in the #4D astral plane!

In a more #3D & #4D explanation, We are at the end of a long painful cycle of humanity! The true warriors, earth angels, star-seeds, angelic soul incarnations, empaths, and all beings representing love & light are here now to help lead humanity into our next phase of evolution!

Time to Shine Bright Like a diamond! Not just for all of humanity now, all who lived before us too!
Be the love, Be the light!

#FreeHumanity
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
10:10 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
28 March, 01:04
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Grateful that God knows our worth while He helps purify and refine us πŸ’Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
28 March, 02:44
Love your posts.
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 04:03
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
Thank you! i appreciate your kind words!
#wwg1wga ♒️

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 02:25
its more along the lines of millions of years we have been illusionized, enslaved. but i do not want to take away from your post. always much love.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 02:30
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
agreed, 26000 plus might be alot of people! i also wanted to point out we are at the end of thst one cycle, but i love your comments, you are very wise, and i enjoy your feedback!
#wwg1wga ♒️

Elena Iove @Camberu71
28 March, 02:02
2. As parents we did almost the same, maybe better in other apects, the material comfort but the most important things, LOVE & BOND was simply supressed. We've been chased away from Church... We were born and raised in communism & they had certain rules for raising a child... When a woman gave birth at home she had the baby close to her in bed but, later on when women gave birth in hospital, they had a nursery for the babies & we were not allowed in, only at feeding time, every 3 hours, so wrong... We were walking by the nursery hearing babies cry & wondering if it was my baby... All was militarized, fathers were very strict, at school the same. Nowadays, other things are not done right with the kids, also. I have so many regrets for not raising our daughter as we should've, showing her more love and closeness as a child... She once told me that the communists kept babies apart from mothers so that they wont develop a bond with the mother & she was so right!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
28 March, 01:47
It sounds so wonderful! Now I understand what's happened to us as kids and between us and our daughter, why we couldn't get close to each other on a soul level... We didn't see this to our parents toward us because, I don't know for how many generations back, there was a mentality to not show your child that you love him/her. There even was a saying "Do not cares or kiss a child, only when they sleep" for the reason that they would not listen to you... That was so wrong on so many levels...

Pink Totter @Totter
28 March, 02:46
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Yes, we grew up with.... children should be seen but not heard. Sadly we passed on what we grew up with.

Watching my son with his daughter makes me realize how much our generation missed out on... more than likely it's been over several generations. Son has got it right with his daughter, she knows she's loved and cared for.

John Anon @freeamerican59
27 March, 12:42
beautifully said Good Sir. im going to start re-reading my edgar cayce ive got 3 of his books

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 09:33
In response John Anon to his Publication
ive read some of his shorts and quotes, he is solid. I also, decided to learn for myslef, and not to follow anyone regardless of how accurate people say they are. I wanted to seek the truths for myself.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 09:40
In response John Anon to his Publication
Thank You for your kind words!
🦁❀️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 March, 11:21
πŸ™πŸ₯°

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
27 March, 10:51
When I tell people this is the moment in time i have been waiting for my whole life, I always get the same queation, β€œHow do you know?” to which I respond, β€œThe same way i knew when it wasn’t.” I just KNOW and I can’t explain how. I don’t even try anymore. I just point my internal compass towards greatness for all and never look back. πŸ™β€οΈ

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 09:39
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
Well said!

I say, Its an energy that i feel inside around my heart, they say really? I say yes. did you know we were electirc beings? The energy I am speaking of is called love, have you heard of that?

and then I send them to #NikolaTesla everytime 🀣
❀️❀️❀️
🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

power of 12
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 March, 10:32
What a beautiful message you have given here. Thank you so very much. It is encouraging and a wonderful reminder of why we are here. So important to keep focused in these positive ways though I must admit, it has been very difficult swimming in the sea of the dark globalist systems. Not nearly as difficult as for those who have been horridly abused/trafficked/genocided, etc.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 10:39
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
well written! i agree!
🦁❀️

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 March, 10:30
3 keys to the rest of this life and your death. exert your sovereignty is the first. exert your sovereignty is the second. i am trying to remember the third. oh yeah, exert your sovereignty.